Your therapist will work with you individually during treatment sessions to ensure quality care and superior results. Our staff consists of physical therapists and a physical therapist assistant. This means an experienced professional will provide your treatment.
The Therapy Institute provides an extensive range of services. We have the ability to create an individualized program for any injury relating to the following:
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Joint and Soft Tissue Mobilization Techniques
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Arthritic Problems
- Post-surgical Care
- Joint Replacements
- Low Back and Neck Pain
- Spinal Stabilization and Core Strengthening
- Motor Vehicle Accident and Whiplash Injuries
- Treatment of Shoulder and Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Elbow, Wrist and Hand Injuries
- Knee and Ankle Injuries
- ACL Injuries
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Disorders
- Arthritis Programs for Neck, Back, Shoulder, Knee, Hands, and Feet
The Therapy Institute offers Massage Therapy. Call our office today and schedule a massage.
Delynn Van Atta, Licensed Massage Therapist
Why Massage Therapy?
- Helps relieve stress and tension
- Fosters faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments; reduces pain and swelling
- Stimulates deeper and slower breathing
- Improves circulation of blood and movement of lymphatic fluids
- Reduces blood pressure
- Helps relieve tension-related headaches
- Relaxes muscle spasms
- Promotes a relaxed state of mental alertness
- Reduces levels of anxiety
- Treats injuries
Massage is used not only to relax the body, but to increase the overall health of the person receiving it.
Call for available schedule.
Gift certificates available
Fit For Life
The Fit for Life program was created for you upon completion of your course of traditional physical therapy in order to further benefit from a therapeutic exercise program in this setting.