- 1st Visit Video – this video outlines what to expect before and during your first visit with us.
- Medical Library – get information on the conditions we treat and how we treat them.
- Patient Forms – save time on your first visit by downloading and completing the patient forms before you go in for your appointment.
- Insurance – get information on the insurance carriers with which we work.
- Testimonials – read the nice things people have to say about us.
- Links – outside resources with information on physical therapy and other health related topics.
- FAQ – answers to commonly asked questions on what to expect when you come in for your first visit.
- News – get the latest physical therapy news.
It is the policy of The Therapy Institute to admit and treat all persons without regard to race, color, national origin, disability or age. The same requirements are applied to all, and patients are assigned without regard to race, color, national origin, disability or age. There is no distinction in eligibility for, or in the manner of providing, patient services. All services are available without distinction to all patients and visitors regardless of race, color, national origin, disability or age. All persons and organizations having occasion either to refer persons for services or to recommend The Therapy Institute are advised to do so without regard to the person’s race, color, national origin, disability or age.